Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Provide expertise and guidance on Food and non Food regulatory affairs to marketing, Sourcing, Technical and commercial team with regulatory guidance in order to ensure all Government legislation are met.
- Ensure labels are approved for products based on local regulations
- Provide expertise and guidance on local registration requirements for all products categories. Support registration documentation preparation and local registration submission for Own Brand and Indent products importation
- Maintain local relationship with government to keep active track of potential changes in product regulations, liaise with government contacts for day to day interpretation of various regulations and guidelines
- Monitoring the regulation trend on the markets and updating the internal stakeholder, an conduct risk assessments/analyses and anticipates possible business impacts.
- Proactively provides coaching and compliance training to internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring all markets product license validity and controversial ingredient and provide sufficient support and guidance for all the product registration in all markets
- Review all the product claim related marketing material to ensure full regulatory compliance
- A regulatory affairs professional with a Degree in Science – preferably in Food Science and Technology
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in regulatory affairs for Food Retail / Development / Manufacturing. Solid experience in product registration for local markets such as ASEAN and China will be preferred.
- Able to understand regulatory requirements and translate them into a plan for action
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, work under pressure, and prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with demonstrated flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate and collaborate across teams and levels; with the ability to present coherently and succinctly
- Flexible and adaptable in ways of thinking
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English essential)
- Fluent in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Share your profile to : email@example.com or reach our telegram at 081 222 001/081 222 650
Notes: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.