To implement strategic plans for assigned categories within the framework of a disciplined category management business process to achieve company’s financial goals and objectives, improve market share, customer satisfaction and productivity performance measures for the company.
- Achieve category sales, profit and income goals and objectives through implementing strategic business plans for the assigned categories.
- Implement and manage an optimum product mix that focuses on customers’ needs.
- Implement promotional plans that bring excitement and incremental sales to the stores.
- Implement a competitive pricing strategy that delivers value to our customers.
- Market, suppliers and competitors visiting to do the price surveying and looking for something new and more sources.
- Establish collaborative retailer/supplier relationships to maximize income/terms/discounts to improve sales and profitability of category.
- Achieve reduction in shrink budget objectives through disciplined buying and inventory management processes.
- Achieve the targeted customer service standards in the area of supply days and products mix in order to meet and exceed the customers’ expectation.
- Participate, communicate, and support a culture of learning, teamwork and sharing internally and externally with the stores, DFI Lucky Private Limited business units.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree of Business Admin, Accounting, or related fields
- Experiences in retails business is a plus
- Good communication skills both internal and external stakeholders especially with suppliers
- Good command of English bother speaking and writing
- Be flexible and problem solving skill
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Applicants may send their CVs to the following: