• Support in arranging any OHS routine inspection
•Assist in accident or any OHS non-compliance investigation
• Daily liaison with 3rd parties or cross functional teams on OHS routine operation of the whole company
• Develop a safety conscious culture by providing workforce education on first aid, emergency/safety procedures and regulation.
• Ensures all necessary record are maintained and are in compliance with all applicable federal and state health and safety regulations.
• Bachelor in Business Management or related field
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Good command of English (both spoken and written)
• Strong computer skills- Proficiency in Ms. Office applications
• Creative and innovative
• Good team player and attention to detail
• Good communicator- provides clear, concise written/verbal communications
• Good interpersonal, organization, negotiation and problem solving skills
• Keen sense of responsibility, strong initiative, enjoys a challenge and working under pressure