• Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
• Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activates.
• Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
• Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
• Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
• Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
• Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Good command of English (both spoken and written)
• Strong computer skills- Proficiency in Ms. Office applications
• Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
• Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
• Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.